Pharmacy Pearls LLC would like to invite you to take part in the upcoming Emergency Medicine Pharmacotherapy with Resuscitation (EMPoweRx) Conference on May 16th, 2023, in collaboration with the Society of Academic Emergency Medicine (SAEM) annual conference at the JW Marriott in Austin Texas. This will be a live medical conference that will be participated by emergency medicine pharmacists, nurses, and physicians. The goal of the conference is to provide education and resources to emergency medicine healthcare workers about pharmacotherapy-related topics. As an exhibitor, we would like your company to provide education and information that will help healthcare workers better serve their patients and live healthy lifestyles. The exhibit hall is in a separate area from the continuing education programs.
For your information, the event details are provided below.
● Date of the conference: Tuesday, May 16th, 2023
● Conference hours: 10 hours
● Estimated number of attendees: 300-400
The fee for an exhibitor table is $3000 and includes the following
● One 60 minutes in-person exhibitor hall session during the conference with three additional 15–30-minute exhibitor
sessions throughout the conference
● 6’ Tables, two chairs, waste baskets, booth ID sign, exhibitor floor perimeter security, pipe and show color drape for
Additional Sponsorship opportunities include:
• Networking Breakfast or lunch: $3000 to sponsor attendees obtaining quick bite and time to network with
exhibitors in the Hall. Consider a special menu. Your support will be acknowledged through tasteful signage,
including your logo and booth number.
•Coffee Station ($2,000 to sponsor a complimentary coffee station, separate from scheduled meeting breaks, for attendees. The station will include your company logo and Sponsorship will be mentioned in the meeting program)
• Closing Ceremony ($10,000 to sponsor the closing ceremony of EMPoweRx in which food and non-alcoholic
beverages will be served as the committee and attendees celebrate a year of growth of emergency medicine pharmacotherapy.
Receive the latest news about the conference and more!